THE HITTER’S QUIZ
- Do you throw right, or left handed? Determining the dominant hitting hand in the swing.
- Do you bat from the right, or left side of the plate? Determining preferred hitting contact depth.
- Do you use a one handed, or two handed follow through? Determining preferred hitting contact depth.
- Are you above 6 foot 2 inches tall? Determining plate coverage.
- Do you crowd the plate? Determining plate coverage.
With the answers to five questions I can determine the pitches a hitter prefers, and struggles to hit; due to the physics of the swing follow through, dominant hand; and body type. I will hold off on discussing the finer details for now, I don’t want to upset too many hitters.
MLB PITCHING TIPS
Pitchers who throw hard, stop throwing so many hanging sliders! It’s the only pitch MLB hitters consistently hit for a home run; they’re waiting for you to make a mistake. Especially if you can locate a dominant fastball, hitters are prone to certain pitch locations; pending on the answers to the five questions.
Inventor of the Laser Power Swing Trainer Power Hitting Aid
Founder: Multi-Swing Method