Training Extended Contact Zones With Our Laser Strap
Muscle memory helps you to hit the harshest pitch locations on gameday
- Beginners “low and middle” location,
- Advanced hitters “low and away” location.
- During this drill, you can decide if you want to release your top-hand or keep two-hands on the bat during your follow through. Depending on how far your arms extend away from your body at contact.
- Work on hitting the ball low and away/in-front of home plate. Keep your head in the center of your body. Your hands extend out to reach the ball; staying in the middle of your legs.
- Release your top hand for extreme locations, to prevent rolling over and hitting a ground ball.