17 Dec Batting Practice Techniques
Laser Blast high resistance drill
- Laser Power Swing Trainer Machine Batting Practice is designed to improve reaction time, bat speed, rotational hitting and hitting with a two-strike batting count.
- Beginner hitters can turn down the speed and work on a belt-high contact zone
- Set up with a strong foundation (foot down position), relax the hands at the top of the strike zone.
- Take a pitch and track the ball, allowing your eyes and mind to take a “snapshot” of the way the ball travels.
- Start your swing load with an inward turn of the hips.
- Let the baseball travel deep and make contact as the ball crosses home plate.
- Focus on generating your swing with your core, rotate the back leg from your hips.
- Try and hit the ball up the middle/opposite side of the cage.
- Visualize hitting with a two-strike batting count.