23 Jan Improve Your Game Day Hitting
Turn a “good practice hitter” into a “great gameday hitter.”
- Unlock the power of the subconscious mind by “closing your mind and opening your eyes.”
- Train to “slow things down” in the batter’s box.
- Develop your batter’s box routine, helping you to feel comfortable on gameday.
- Train your gameday hitting approach, and “stay up the middle.”
- Develop “calming mental cues,” and visualization techniques, to stay calm in pressure situations.
- Improve your timing, and load mechanisms.