01 Mar Simple Hitting Drill To Keep Your Head Down
Posted at 09:48h in Coach
The Glove Hat Drill
- Too much movement of your head and eyes makes it challenging to see, track, and read the ball.
- When you can’t see the ball, you can’t hit the ball. The Glove Hat Drill to helps you how to keep your head down and minimize movement in your swing.
- Pulling your head off the ball, before or at contact; triggers “flying open” with the front shoulder; increasing your strikeouts.
- Causes you to fall off-balance during your swing.
- Triggers you to jump out and lunge at the baseball.