Laser Strap Drill Type: Laser Blast
SET UP: BOTH ARMS INSIDE YOUR LASER STRAP
SWING STRENGTH + BAT SPEED + CORRECT MECHANICS = AN EXPLOSIVE POWER HITTER
Resistance keeps your hands inside the ball for every swing, all you have to do is wear our batting aid, and hit!
See immediate results as our globally patented hitting aid combines resistance, and acceleration to improve bat speed, strength, and hitting mechanics. You can set your Laser Strap at medium resistance and swing as usual, or set a high resistance to fix hitting mistakes, coach rotational mechanics, improve fastball hitting, and advanced heavy bat training.
PART 1: STANDARD LASER BLAST
RESISTANCE LEVEL: MEDIUM
WORKS FOR ALL SWING METHODS, SIMPLE TO USE WITH ANY DRILL
Whether you use a high leg kick, high elbow, compact swing, youth player, or professional; you’ll gain fast results with Standard Laser Blast drills. Incorporate our Laser Power Swing Trainer into your current hitting program, or follow our free access beginner, and advanced training guides.
Video: Example of the Laser Strap set at medium resistance.
PART 2: TEACH, FIX, AND IMPROVE MECHANICS
Resistance Level: High
Isolating contact closer to your body to teach, and fix swing mechanics
High resistance Laser Blast fixes mistakes, coaching you to track the ball closer to your body before starting your swing:
- Improve “see-read-and-react,” fastball, and 2-strike hitting.
- Grow confidence for gameday success, improve batting average, and plate discipline.
- Fix a long swing, casting, lunging, and pulling off the ball.
- Resistance to your upper body, improves lower body, and rotational hitting mechanics.
- Advanced hitters can use a heavy bat, super-boosting strength, staying connected, and maintaining bat speed; even with the extra weight.
Image: Example of the Laser Strap set at high resistance.