27 Jan Improve Baseball Swing Speed
- If you can’t hit the inside pitch opposition teams will eventually exploit your weakness.
- Failure to practice bat speed drills, results in a long, and slow game day swing.
- Practice keeping your hands inside the baseball to hit the inside fastball for power.
- Track the ball longer, making contact with the ball closer to your body, growing confidence to hit an inside fastball on game day.
- Lacking confidence to hit the inside fastball triggers pulling off, lunging, and rushing your swing.