Batting Practice Drills
Laser Whip: Power, and Extension
Best batting practice drills for home run power, and 2-strike hitting
Step 3 batting practice, prepares you for hitting a dominant fastball; “so, what’s next?” Try our Laser Whip batting practice drills to increase home run power and extension, additionally, for advanced players; learn how to improve plate coverage for two-strike hitting.
#MultiSwingMethod Side-Toss #BattingPractice Plan Final: #LaserWhip top hand release, increasing plate coverage, and bottom/lead hand strength. Combining automatic, and thinking #HittingMechanics for complete #PowerHitting https://hitlasers.com/hitting-tips/methods/Posted by Hit Lasers on Thursday, February 28, 2019
Laser Whip Side/Front Toss
What is Laser Whip?
Laser Whip is the name for baseball batting practice drills, with your back arm inside your Laser Power ST.
- Batting Practice Rounds: 1.
- Swings Per Batting Practice Round: 10-20.
- Beginner Location: Middle of home plate, belt high.
- Advanced Location: Outside of home plate, knee high.
- Optional Drills: Tee-drill, front toss, on-field batting practice, and intrasquad hitting.
- Optional Set Up: Raise your back elbow in your batting stance, creating extra resistance to increase bat speed.
#LaserWhip - No #hitting trainer is more time efficient and effective. Feel more #BatSpeed and consistency with a powerful and repeatable #baseballswing / #baseball #softball #batting https://hitlasers.com/step-4/ #LaserPowerST #MultiSwingMethodPosted by Hit Lasers on Thursday, March 14, 2019
Laser Whip Part 2
https://hitlasers.com/step-4/ Part 1: Standard #LaserWhip. Isolating #BatSpeed, increasing strength, coaching "connected" backside mechanics. Part 2: #MultiSwingMethod, Laser Whip, One Hand Finish. Increasing swing extension, and bottom/lead hand strength. Our #LaserPowerST is the secret weapon of schools, colleges, and pro teams; around the world. #SportPrecise - Unrestricted training, swing as normal; during regular BP.Posted by Hit Lasers on Friday, March 15, 2019
HOME RUN, AND 2-STRIKE BATTING PRACTICE DRILLS
- Extending to hit a belt high, and middle contact zone is the simplest swing to master, therefore, you can decide to use a one, or two hand baseball swing follow through; depending on your top, or bottom hand dominant swing strength, refer to our Multi-Swing method to learn more.
- To improve plate coverage, and power for “low and outside” contact zones, release your top-hand as you feel pressure on you back shoulder, before it overextends; strengthening your bottom hand.
- If you’re deliberately using 2-hand grip follow through, and don’t want to change your method; we recommend our advanced Laser Whip batting practice drill for a “backup plan,” confronting a dominant fastball pitcher, who also delivers late-breaking sliders, split fingers, or change ups; handy for expanding your strike zone, with a two-strike batting count.