Game Day Bat Training
Step 3 and Step 4 of your previous bat training coaches you to hit all pitch locations for power. Step 5 is a comparison round, remove your Laser Power Swing Trainer, and wear around your waist; noticing an instant increase in bat speed, and power. Advanced players, hit the baseball in multiple locations, for example, “up and inside,” and “low and outside;” and learn how to hit challenging pitch locations for power. Coaches, avoid forecasting the pitch location, allow the players to “close their mind, and open their eyes,” improving reflexes, and instinct; critical for hitting in clutch situations on game day.
Bat Training For Game Day Power
Free Swing. Comparison Drill
- Batting Practice Rounds: 1.
- Swings Per Batting Practice Round: 10-20.
- Beginner Location: Middle of home plate, belt high.
- Advanced Location: Inside, and outside of home plate, knee, and belly button high.
- Optional Drills: Tee-drill, front toss, on-field batting practice, and intrasquad hitting.