19 Jun Tee Drills To Increase Bat Speed
How To Increase Bat Speed
Bat Speed Tee-Drills
To increase game day bat speed, practice, and prepare yourself to hit the fastest pitches; on the extremities of home plate. Opposingly, only practicing to hit a belt high, slow moving pitch, right down the middle of home plate; and swinging for the home run fence, you’ll develop a long game day swing.
Image: Staying connected to your swing increases bat speed, and power.
How Does Laser Blast Tee Drill Improving Your Swing?
- Increasing bat speed by accelerating your swing. When you load your back elbow separates away from your body it pushes against our bat speed trainer; as you start your swing resistance, triggers acceleration, increasing your bat speed.
- Improves game day bat speed. Continually training with a compact and powerful swing path improves the performance of you fast twitch hitting muscles. Providing you with “bat speed muscle memory” for game day power.
- Connecting you to your core, training the perfect hands-inside-the-ball swing.
- Improve hitting mechanics. Our bat speed trainer guides you to a powerful swing path, giving you the opportunity to improve basic core mechanics.
Video: Increase bat speed with 3 simple tee drills.
Hitting Tips To Increase Your Bat Speed
- Spread out past shoulder width.
- Try to squeeze your knees into each other.
- Weight on inside balls of feet.
- Relax arms above the top of strike zone.
- Slight tilt at the waist.
- Relax your back elbow, and lower it closer to your body.
- Don’t try to pull the ball! Focus on hitting a line drive, back up the middle of the hitting cage.
- Keep your head down throughout your entire swing.
- Try to hit the ball with backspin and watch the trajectory of the ball. If the ball tails it means your dropping the barrel head at contact, caused by a weak top-hand, hitting the high ball, or a weak a bottom-hand hitting the low ball.
- Stay balanced on your follow through. Falling off-balanced is caused from over-swinging and pulling off the baseball.
Image: Increase bat speed using a compact swing path to hit a dominant fastball pitcher.