Hitting Exercises for Baseball/Softball
1) Stance: Spread-out, straight, and athletic.
2) Weight Distribution: Balance ball, knee-squeeze.
3) Weight Distribution: Knee-squeeze.
4) Turn-Control: Balancing, and bat-turn.
5) Turn-Control: Knee-in, turn, and hold.
6) Reflex Mechanics: Knee-squeeze, load, and turn.
7) Strength: Trailing elbow, loading raise.
8) Strength: Leading elbow, extending raise.
9) Strength: Two-handed, extending raise.
10) Reflex Mechanics: Nun-chucks, heavy bat optional.
11) Reflex Mechanics: Trailing hand, turn, and hold.
12) Reflex Mechanics: Hips, before hands dry-swings; compact movement, two-handed finish.
13) Hybrid Mechanics: Laser Whip, dry-swings; compact movement, trailing hand, release, finish.
14) Think Mechanics: Laser Blast dry-swings, elongating swing movement; two-handed finish for the dominant, trailing hand player, for example, H/T R/R. Top-hand release for the dominant, leading hand player, for example, H/T L/R.