About The Video
- Length: 1 minute, and 21 seconds.
- Location: Forster Park, Western Australia; Australia.
- Player: Jack Smalpage, Victoria Park, Baseball Club.
- Coach: Clinton Balgera, inventor of our Exoprecise hitting trainers, and creator of the Multi-Swing Method.
- Product: Exoprecise hitting trainer.
- Setup: Laser Pro.
- Drills: Heavy bat side, and front toss.
- Multi-Swing Method: Reflex mechanics.
- Overview: Laser Pro, and Multi-Swing Method; practice plan introduction. Combining the heavy bat with our Exoprecise hitting trainer provides, overloading strength, meanwhile, “staying connected,” and “hands-inside-the-ball,” preventing the long swing.