Improve Bat Speed, Mechanics, Strength
- During your batting stance resistance maintains the optimal distance from the bodies center of gravity, in preparation for the next phase; Load Force.
- During your swing load and separate, resistance building strength in critical, power hitting muscles; improving form and setting up the next phase. Accelerated Launch.
- Resistance from the previous phase, Load; transforms to acceleration towards your bodies core/center to set up the next phase, Core Connect. Improving bat speed, form, contact accuracy, developing fast twitch muscle fibers, relieving pressure on joints. Speed, power, and precision carry over to game day via brain and muscle communication systems.
- The previous phase, Accelerated Launch guides you to the optimal path to your body’s center of gravity. Next, Precise Resistance connects the weaker extremities to the primary power source, the body’s; core muscles to improve bat speed, power, precision, and form. All benefits transfer to game day via, brain and muscle communication systems and preparing for explosive contact during the next phase; Accelerated Relaunch.
- During and after the previous phase Powerconnect, simultaneous push/pull motion of the front and back elbow results in a relaunch of acceleration for optimal power at contact. Transforming to momentum for the next phase, Momentum Force. Builds strength in critical power hitting muscles, improves bat speed, precision, form, and develops fast twitch muscle fibers. All benefits transfer to game day via, brain and muscle communication systems.
- Acceleration from the previous phase, Accelerated Relaunch; transfers to momentum required for power for extended contact zones or post contact follow through after deeper contact. Momentum is met with resistance to improve strength in critical power hitting muscles.
- Resistance from the previous phase, Momentum Force triggers acceleration back to your body’s center of gravity. Improving speed, form and developing fast twitch muscle fibers. All benefits transfer to game day via, brain and muscle communication systems.