About The Video
- Length: 1 minute, and 13 seconds.
- Location: Forster Park, Western Australia; Australia.
- Overview: Wider batting stance, squeezing the knees to activate the core muscles, balance, fastball mechanics, game-day swing adjustments, and high-ball hitting.
- Player: Jack Smalpage, Victoria Park, Baseball Club.
- Coach: Clinton Balgera, inventor of Exoprecise, and creator of the Multi-Swing Method.
- Product: Exoprecise hitting trainer.
- Setup: Laser Beam, and Laser Pro.
- Drills: Heavy bat side toss.
- Multi-Swing Method: Reflex mechanics.