About The Video
- Length: 59 seconds.
- Location: Baseball Park, Thornlie, Western Australia; Australia.
- Presenter: Clinton Balgera, inventor of Exoprecise, and creator of the Multi-Swing Method.
- Overview: Reflex mechanics, heavy bat training, tracking, making contact closer to the body, growing the confidence to stay back, hitting approach, going around the ball, core muscles controlling the heavy bat, and bat speed comparison-round.
- Product: Exoprecise hitting trainer.
- Setup: Laser Pro, and free swings/comparison round.
- Drills: Heavy bat front toss.
- Multi-Swing Method: Reflex mechanics.