One of the best ways to fix a long swing is to train “Triggered Batting Practice,” using our Laser Power Swing Trainer; reducing the size to increase resistance. This combination forces you to track the ball, making contact closer to your body, and “blast” with your body’s powerful core muscles.
- Reset, step out of the batter’s box and step back in.
- Focal point is the opposite field. As I drop my arm turn your front knee in; as I raise my arm stride, and plant your front foot as I release the ball.
- I don’t care if you get jammed on an inside fastball; I want you to try hit it.
- You’re overswinging, keep your head down, and focus on the hats after contact.
- Step out and reset, when you swing at a bad pitch, out of the strike zone.
- Make sure you stride, and plant your foot on the inside balls of your feet; don’t plant of the tip of your toes.
- Get your foot down, and track the ball; if it is not a strike; don’t swing.
- Don’t overswing, track the ball, make contact closer to your body; nice and easy swing and hit it up the middle.