Power Hitting For Baseball And Softball
“Excluding novice parents and coaches, and those who take others information for granted; there’s no excuse for providing misinformation to players.
As the inventor of the best batting practice aid, my time is limited; baseball and softball are a small part of many sports and industries requiring my expertise. Logic and reason is where I excel; here’s your 5 Clues for “Hittings Holy Grail”:
- Figure out the roles of the top-hand (best for contact closer to your body) and bottom hand (further away from your body) in the swing.
- When receiving hitting information ask the person what hand they bat and throw with, figuring out the dominant-hand for the methodology.
- Many hitting theories are biased to right-hit/right-throw/top-hand dominant hitters, or left-hit/right-throw/bottom-hand dominant hitters. Look at the bigger picture; it’s not out of the real of improbability to be good at both, you only need to learn how to balance your training.
- Check out my muti-swing method and note the correlation with contact, swing follow through, and keeping one or two hands on the bat.
- To truly understand something, ask yourself questions and discover the answers through logic and reason. Never, listen to somebody’s advice and assume it’s correct, no matter their experience or expertise. You’ll be surprised to know how many elite coaches and players know very little about their trade.”