Laser Pro, Side Toss
Hitting The Dominant Fastball
Expert tips, hitting the dominant fastball, information given our first superstar customer, Eric Thames, bamboozling the baseball-world, returning to the big leagues in 2017, consistently, crushing laser home-runs; facing the up, and inside fastball, clocking 95-98 mph.
- Bat Type: Beginner, regular; advanced, heavy training bat.
- Toss Height: Belt-to-chest.
- Toss Location: Beginner, middle, and inside; advanced, inside corner.
- Contact: Closer to the body.
- Grip: Trailing hand, shortening-up 6 inches on the handle.
- Batting Stance: Spread out, knees pinching-in.
- Weight Distribution: On the inside, and front; balls of the feet.
- Trailing Arm: Relaxing, lowering the elbow.
- Leading Arm: Hand resting on the trailing shoulder.
- Load: Quiet, picking up the front foot, turn in, using the core/hips.
- Swing Path: Compact.
- Swing Angle: Flat.
- Follow Through: Whipping around the body, akin to nun-chucks.