- Moving onto our two hand Laser Blast round
- Part one, working on hitting the “up and inside” dominant fastball, short and flat swing plane
- After which a round of mid-range contact
- You can use a two hand or top hand release follow through for mid-range
- You can hit mid-range with your preferred method, it does not matter.
- For the first part we are going to minimize movement, it’s a condensed swing designed to be short an explosive
- The speed and location of the pitch provides the power, there’s no use starting with a high elbow, or using a leg kick, this is going to slow you down, and you don’t need it; for power against a dominant inside fastball
- Next, working on mid-range, you can decide to use a raised elbow, leg kick, one or two handed follow through; it is up to you